Labels

Freebies (3)

Saturday, March 2, 2013

March Currently

Time for the Oh Boy 3rd Grade Currently if you don't read this blog, you should! The author is hilarious :)




Listening- Flip this House- the people who try to do this are brave! Oh the stress!

Loving- So today is the hubs birthday- the big 3-0. He is a year and a half younger than me and for those 18 months he has been giving me a hard time about being in my 30's. Now it is time for PAYBACK. I am going to fill the house with over the hill balloons.

Thinking- My house is a mess :( 

Needing- A Spring Break......... GEEEEZ we've had a lot of snow days from school. We have to go a week longer until school is out for the summer and now we are taking Spring Break days. NOT COOL. Old Man Winter needs to take a HIKE see ya next year. We are supposed to have a big snow event Tuesday. AHHHHHH.

Like, Love, Hate- Wearing Capri's rocks :)  Gotta love that coffee!


And once I post this I have to go and clean the house. BOOOOOOO.

Have a great March everyone!








4 comments:

  1. I had to go clean the house before I could do my blog post! I am ready for summer when I can clean during the week and not on the weekends. Blah!!

    Hope you don't have to go too much longer in the summer. I am glad we bank days for snow days!

    Have a wonderful weekend!

    Andrea
    Reading Toward the Stars

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should be cleaning my house also, there are parts of it that looks like a wreck!! However, I'm playing on the computer!!

    Angela
    The Daily Alphabet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally ready for the FLIP FLOPS! I am so tired of trying to find matching socks everyday! LOL! Enjoy your thirties - they go so fast, I am hitting the big 4-0 on Thursday and it seems like I was just turning 30 yesterday! So glad to find you through Currently! I am your newest follower!
    Heidi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Charlee,
      FIrst off - I love your name -- it's adorable! Just found you through Farley -- love it here. I'm your newest follower. I really need to get off this currently thing and blogging and CLEAN my house asap too. LOL
      Vicky
      Traditions, Laughter and Happily Ever After

      Delete