So I'm going to start the Doodle Bugs Teaching blog's Five for Friday Linky. We are supposed to talk about five things that happened this week so here we go!
1. Not only did I find this funny but I am also two months and one week in to this CRAZY diet I've been doing. It is crazy because well, I am now eating about half of what I was eating. I was gaining weight at the rate of 10 lbs per year- so this is a good thing. Just an adjustment :) I've lost 15 lbs so far and hope for 15 more before we are all said and done!
2. If you are new to this blog I am a Literacy Coach/Reading Specialist and I work with various groups of kids. Today I was working with a group of first graders and we read There Was An Old Lady Who Swallowed A Clover. We had a great time and the kids loved it. We did some sequencing with the book too. FUN FUN :)
3. I had about one MILLION meetings this week. One of them was on the assessment we have to do next week. It is the pilot for the End of Grade test next year. I predict it will CRAZY since it is new and online. I see some stress in my future.
4. I live out in the middle of nowhere (population 213) so my husband and I drove the 30 minutes to town and ate crab legs! What a great way to end a long week! YAY
5. And last but not least- I am having a SALE at my TPT store this weekend. If you have had your eye on anything now would be a great time to snatch it up!
Thanks for stopping by!