Labels

Freebies (3)

Monday, April 1, 2013

Let's Get Acquainted

It is time to link up with Flying into First  let's get acquainted!





This week is super fun- It is a favorites survey!!!

Favorite Place to Shop

 

Love this place (and I even worked here for 6 years!)

 
Favorite TV Show
 
 
Season finale was last night- oh so good :)
 
 
Favorite Sweet Treat
 
 
I'm not a big sweets person but I do love me some carrot cake!
 
Favorite Food
 
 
 
If I had a million dollars- I'd hire a sushi chief to come fix me dinner every night :) Love the sushi!
 
Favorite Restaurant
 
Sushi 101 is in Charlotte. When I lived there my sister and I went there like every week. I miss it.
 
Thanks for stopping by!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
 
 


3 comments:

  1. LOVE The Walking Dead!!!!!!! I can't believe I didn't put that on my own LOL... it's definitely my top 3! Season finale was great last night!

    I'm your newest follower - found you through the Linky! :)

    Daina
    Sticky Notes & Glitter: A First Grade Adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have a lot of the same favorites! Loft is definitely one of my favorite stores, and the Walking Dead is a must in my house. Hubby and I started watching it recently, but went on a marathon on Netflix and caught up quickly. SUCH a good show! I love your blog layout, too. :) I'm your newest follower!

    Mandy
    Caffeine and Lesson Plans

    ReplyDelete
  3. Walking Dead - Love it!
    I'm a NC teacher also. Stop by sometime. I am your 53rd follower!
    :)
    Tamera
    MyHeartBelongsinFirst
    Kaizactan2001@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete