I am linking up with Mrs. Kelly's Klass for her April in the making linky!!!
1. April Favorite: My anniversary is April 11 so I guess that's my favorite part of the month :) April and May are my favorites. The weather warms up but isn't too bad and the earth wakes back up! Love it! Oh and we are in the home stretch for school!!!
2. April in the Classroom: Well, my classroom is different because I basically do what other teachers need from me. I team up with teachers and do basically what they need. (A lot of my products are born from this- I go home, make it, share it, tweak it, sell it). I do have a regular group of fourth graders and a regular group of first graders I see weekly for RTI. In first we are working on writing answers to questions. This is hard for these little babies. In 4th we do reading skills. I've been doing the reading quads with them a lot! It is a freebie on his site!
Find it HERE
3. Must Have: I always have to have some new clothes for the spring! I think spring/summer clothes are not as durable so they wear out quickly (this is what I tell myself anyway!)
4. April make it: I need some "new food" in my rotation for dinner. I picked this for the next try:
I am still on the super diet- lost 17 pounds! I think this looks healthy enough?!
5. April goal: I'd like to get more followers on this blog. I think 60 is a good start!