Here are a few freebie writing prompts for you!
I like to do writing prompts as a "do now" for the beginning of class. Here are a few of my favorites.
- What is the biggest problem you have ever faced? How did it turn out?
- Who are the people you care about the most?
- What are your hobbies? Which hobby do you enjoy most?
- You are grounded for not doing your homework at school. However, your best friend is having a birthday party. Write a letter to your parents/guardians to persuade them to let you go.
- Write about a time when you have been the most scared.
- You are a food critic, write a review of a meal you recently ate.
- Write a short autobiography about yourself.
- Listening to the radio the family huddled around the fireplace for warmth...............
- Lee looked down the old, rickety basement stairs. Yes, the sound was definitely coming from the basement. Lee slowly walked down the stairs............
- At that exact moment, the lights came on...........
Writing Prompts Freebie!
March Writing Prompts